Welcome

Hi! Welcome to Planet 9. This is the place to check out what Room 9 is learning about. Please leave us comments!

Monday, March 22, 2010

I liked it when the balls bounced and bounced and bounced - WH

Bits fell off the rocket when the fuel had gone - KS

I loved the bit when the parachute opened - HD

The rocket has run out of fuel so they need a parachute - MI

I liked how the balloons stopped the robot from breaking - SP

When the rocket blasts off all the people have to stay away and the yellow bit puts the fuel in - JH

I liked it when the booster rockets fell off into the sea. Then a special boat is going to go and pick them up to use them for another rocket - CB

I liked it when the balls bounced on Mars - MO

Rockets only blast off if they have fuel in them - OS

I liked the parachute - CL

No comments: